Visiting a Church can be a frightening thing. “What should I wear? Will I find a seat?” “Will people speak to me?” “Is there something for my kids?”
Maybe you are returning to church, or coming to church for the very first time. You may feel like people are watching you, or maybe that people will judge you. “Will the preacher condemn me from the stage?” “Will people judge me if I look differently than they do?”
You will quickly find that none of those things exist at Triumph Church. We do our best to make your visit a pleasant one. We know finding a new church can be a difficult thing to figure out, so please come just as you are.
A few tips to help you when you visit Triumph:
- Feel free to come casual or dressy. We have no dress code. Whatever makes you comfortable is great with us.
- Sit anywhere you like, there are no assigned seats.
- Beware of friendly people – someone WILL speak to you.
- The sermons at Triumph are designed to be relevant to life and are Bible based.
- We have a ministry specifically designed for kids up to 6th grade! It’s a safe, fun place for children to go during service and hear about the Bible on their level. Our children’s ministry is fully staffed with trained and approved workers.
- We have a nursery for babies and toddlers that is staffed with trained and approved workers. You can rest assured your little ones are well taken care of while you enjoy service.
- We are not after your money! Guests are encouraged to enjoy the visit with NO obligation to give.
Triumph is not a perfect church, but we strive to have a heart for people of all walks of life. We would love to see you this Sunday at one of our worship services, 9am and 10:45am.